Terms and Conditions
Here are some important information that Reload PC (we, us) require our customers (you) to be aware of when building and buying PCs (systems) with us:
- Your order will be classified either as a pre-built system, or a custom-order system. For clarity, a pre-built system is a system with the exact specifications as listed on our website at the time of purchase for that particular model. Where you request changes and/or modifications to a pre-built order, then we may at our discretion: (i) change the overall pricing (increase or decrease) to reflect the change, and (ii) charge a change fee of up to $50.00 for incorporating the change. For custom orders, a build fee is already applied to the quote; however, if you request a change after your custom order is built, then we may treat it as a pre-built change and charge you in accordance with (i) and (ii).
- All orders, regardless of type, must be paid for in full before delivery dispatch or pick up. You will receive a tax invoice to request payment, and a receipt along with the goods.
- For custom order systems, we may require a deposit to be paid before we begin acquiring components for the system and/or building the system. This will be $100 or 10% of the quote price (incl GST), whichever is higher. You will be issued a tax invoice for the deposit payment, and the deposit will be deducted from your final payment. The deposit is only refundable at our discretion. Be sure to tell us as early as possible if your circumstances change and you do not wish to proceed with your order.
- For pre-built orders, deliveries will be dispatched no more than 2 business days after payment is received. For custom orders, we will provide you with a timeline of the estimated time required to acquire all necessary components, time to build, time to deliver, and impact of any potential delays that arise due to unforeseen circumstances. We will always communicate any news relating to your order, good and bad, through to you.
- Shipping and delivery is on a per-order basis and any costs for delivery will be clearly listed in your tax invoice. We may offer free delivery depending on your location. If your order is shipped, we will generally take out shipping insurance however, in the event that your order is lost, as part of the terms and conditions, we are not responsible for replacement or compensation. You may also organise with us pick-up your order in-person, which is generally free of charge. During pick-up we may ask for verification of your identity, and we reserve the right to refuse hand-over if we cannot satisfactorily verify your identity.
- If you place a custom order with us and we decide to cancel your order, we will fully refund your deposit. However, if you decide to cancel your custom order (e.g. change of mind, unforeseen circumstances), you will forfeit your deposit. Where you have cancelled your custom order, we may, at our full discretion, refund some or all of your deposit. Be sure to tell us as early as possible if your circumstances change and you do not wish to proceed with your order.
- Except for Windows installation and OEM licences, software is something we generally do not include with system orders. Where we have included a licence for any software (including Windows 10), we note the licence key on your tax invoice. Please keep this safe for future reinstallations of your software, especially Windows 10.
- We do not offer refunds or exchanges where you have changed your mind with respects to a purchase or deposit. However, we may waive this clause at our full discretion. If your circumstances change, we invite you to contact us and discuss your circumstances as we may come to a mutual agreement. We reserve the right to make the final decision in all circumstances with respects to a refund or exchange for a change-of-mind.
- See our warranty policy for information including limitations and exclusions. This is available to view and download from our website. Your warranty claim will be processed in accordance with this policy and the Australian Consumer Law.
- Coupon codes, which are a form of limited-time discount (not including already marked-down prices), are subject to any conditions attached to that coupon code. These conditions will always be listed alongside the original promotional material. Where a the conditions for the coupon code are not publicly available at the time the code is applied, we may, at our discretion, invalidate the code and the discount applied through that code. The coupon code may have an expiry date, or may only be applicable to certain products. We reserve the right to cancel coupon codes, at our discretion, prior to the code being applied to a transaction.